The Fifth Annual Green Ball is happening at the Moonrise Hotel!
Date: Friday, November 14, 2014
Time: 7 – 11 pm
Tickets: $40 for Garden members/$50 for non-members
Venue: Moonrise Hotel, 6177 Delmar, St. Louis, MO 63112
The theme is “mod autumnal” and will include roaming entertainment, stunning floral and eco-friendly décor. Not only do you get to dress up to show your green spirit, but the proceeds benefit the EarthWays Center, a division of the Missouri Botanical Garden that promotes sustainability through environmental education and improving the built environment.
Plus, you’ll get to be a part of the best eco-friendly party around. The entire gala goes “green” by:
- Carbon offsets for travel and electricity used during the ball
- Food and beverages will be organic, seasonal, or locally-sourced
- Brochures will be printed on recycled paper with soy-based ink
- Food waste will be composted and paper and glass waste will be recycled
- Tap water will be offered to guests rather than bottled water
- The hotel’s solar powered rooftop moon will be illuminated by energy-efficient green lights
Your ticket ($40 for Garden members/$50 for non-members) includes this incredible array:
- Locally-sourced and organic appetizers and beverages prepared by Eclipse Restaurant
- Complimentary cocktails, beer, and wine
- Live music by Miss Jubilee
- Vivant Entertainment and dancers from Lindy Hop St. Louis
- Fun interactive photo booth
BONUS: If you carpool to the event, you’ll receive FREE valet parking!
Get your ticket here: Mobot.org/greenball