Moonrise Hotel is Pet-Friendly
At the Moonrise Hotel, we understand that your pet is part of the family. With the personalized approach you expect from one of the top pet-friendly hotels in St. Louis, Moonrise welcomes guests and their dog (or cat!) to a happy landing in the Delmar Loop. Big or small, we love them all. Your dog weighs less on the Moon, so bring your pooch along and avoid the expense and stress of kenneling or finding a sitter. Your pet will love it here! There is a non-refundable post stay cleaning fee required per pet of $45. (we do not charge per day). The hotel has one designated floor for our guests traveling with pets.
Explore Pet-Friendly St. Louis
- Things to do with your dog around St. Louis
- Purina Dog Shows and Events Calendar
- Walk into over 25 different retail shops and boutiques up and down Delmar with your dog and dine at the patio seating areas of restaurants – look for the green paw print dog-friendly logo!
Moonrise Hotel Pet-Friendly Services
There is a one-time mandatory cleaning fee of $45 per pet, per room (not per day). Your dog or cat will also receive:
- Souvenir Moonrise dog/kitty collar tag
- Moonrise pet bandana to take home
- Dog/cat bed
- Food and water bowls
- Cats also receive a litter box
- House made galactic pet treats – safe for owners too!