Food & Drinks
From the rooftop to your room, Moonrise Hotel has fantastic fare to keep you full and satisfied.
The Eclipse Restaurant specializes in modern American cuisine, serving classic American fare with a cosmic twist and specialty seasonal and classic cocktails. Head to Eclipse Restaurant for breakfast, lunch, dinner or the weekend brunch served exclusively on Saturday and Sunday. Eclipse Restaurant’s menu is updated throughout the year so there’s always something new to try!
- Open Wednesday – Saturday from 4pm to 11pm
- Available for private parties and events, contact email@example.com.
- Call (314) 726-2222 for reservations.
ST. LOUIS ROOFTOP GARDEN BAR
The stunning Rooftop Garden Bar at the Moonrise Hotel offers a dramatic view of the bustling Delmar Loop district and St. Louis skyline. Enjoy signature cocktails and appetizers under the world’s largest man-made moon.
- The rooftop is currently closed but will reopen summer 2021
- 21+ required
- For more information download the Moonrise Hotel Meeting & Event Planner’s Guide.
ST. LOUIS ROOFTOP TWILIGHT ROOM
The Twilight Room is a spectacular all-season indoor/outdoor space perched on the 8th-floor rooftop with gorgeous views.
- The Twilight Room is currently closed but will reopen summer 2021
- Open all year round, rain or shine. Hours for food and drinks are the same as the rooftop garden bar hours above.
- 21+ required.
- No reservations may be made for the rooftop Twilight Room.
- Eclipse Restaurant is now serving our full dinner menu in the Twilight room.
- Small plates available in the Twilight Room and on the outdoor terrace Sunday – Thursday from 5 pm to 10:30 pm.
- Available for private parties.
As a private event space, this modern and sleek venue creates the perfect atmosphere for a stellar event. Accommodate up to 80 people for a full service or banquet-style dining event. Join us under the stars for your next special occasion!
Our in-room service allows you to curb your appetite from the comfort of your cozy boutique hotel room.
- Available 6:30 am – Midnight