ST. LOUIS BOUTIQUE HOTEL AMENITIES
From ultra comfortable Serta Enrapture Eurotop beds to moon-themed art, all of the rooms at the Moonrise Hotel feature the first-class boutique accommodations you’d expect of a luxury boutique hotel, delivered with whimsical style and beauty.
All rooms feature the following luxury amenities:
- Serta Enrapture double pillow-top mattresses and luxury bedding
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Custom furnishings
- Desk and executive chair with connectivity panel
- Plasma TVs
- Radio alarm clocks with USB ports
- Sunbeam irons
- Cuisinart personal coffee makers
- Starbucks Coffee and Stash Teas
- Glass and tile walk-in showers or tubs with Symmons Rain Shower
- Top-mount sinks
AVEDA BATH AMENITIES:
We’re proud to be an Aveda Hotel. Read all about what it takes to partner with Aveda.
- Luxurious lotions, shampoo, conditioner and moisturizer, all in Rosemary Mint
MOONRISE HOTEL AMENITIES
Guests at the Moonrise Hotel enjoy a variety of boutique hotel amenities, including:
- In-Room Dining served daily 6:30am – Midnight.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- 24-hour fitness center
- Dry cleaning service
- Award-winning Eclipse Restaurant
- Rooftop Terrace Bar
- Rooftop Twilight Room – indoor/outdoor lounge open all year round
- State-of-the-art business center
- Over 4000 sq. ft. of meeting and event space
- Conference rooms
- Seasonal Rooftop Terrace Bar, perfect for casually entertaining clients
- Rooftop Twilight Room Lounge, perfect for casual dining occasions, weddings with up to 80 guests, and receptions for up to 150 people
- Weekend brunch available a-la-carte at the Eclipse Restaurant both Saturday & Sunday
- St. Louis Walk of Fame Suites large enough for board meetings
- The Moonrise Hotel offers affordable valet parking at a rate of $17 for our overnight guests, as well as for special events and visitors to Eclipse Restaurant.
Valet parking is available to guests of the Moonrise Hotel and Eclipse restaurant.
Overnight valet parking for hotel guests: $17 per day with unlimited in and out privileges
Event parking, including Eclipse Restaurant dinner service (non-overnight): $8
Breakfast, lunch or weekend brunch at Eclipse Restaurant: complimentary (must present receipt to doorman)
There is City of St. Louis public self-parking behind the hotel. The number of spaces is limited and parking is based on availability. These spots fill up quickly on busy nights and weekends. The hotel can only guarantee parking if guests use the valet parking service at the $20 per day fee.
When the city parking lot fills up, guests can park one-half block to the northwest, next to the Washington University “North Campus” at the Delmar Metro Station. This public space is very large and supports overflow parking from both the hotel and Pageant Concert and Nightclub, however overnight parking is not allowed. Do not park overnight at a street parking meter you will be ticketed or towed.