The perfect kickoff to the 2014 Ice Carnival in The Loop is the Snow Ball, and the perfect kickoff to the Snow Ball is the 4 Hands Brewery’s Hot N Heavy Night!
St. Louis’ own 4 Hands Brewery will be landing in the Twilight Room and taking over the taps! There is no cover and beer starts flowing this Friday, January 17th, at 5pm, so arrive on time in order to ensure you’ll have a complementary sample of each beer! Enjoy six unique and out of this world beers while waiting for your name to be called for the attendance raffle!
The cosmic beer roster will include the following brews:
- 2012 Bona Fide Imperial Stout
- 2013 Bona Fide Imperial Stout
- Volume 1
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Milk Stout
- Beyond the Bricks – the first appearance of their 2nd anniversary brew
- Eclipse Exclusive – Barrel Aged Raspberry Milk Stout aged in Four Roses barrels
Once you’ve had your fill of tasty brews, head to the Snow Ball and continue the fun into an icy cool evening!
To find out what other stellar events are going on at our hotel, follow us on Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram and like us on Facebook!