Looking for something icy cool to do this weekend? Look no further than the world famous Delmar Loop, right in the heart of St. Louis! The 2014 Ice Carnival kicks off Friday Night with both the Snow Ball and Hot N Heavy Event here at the Moonrise!
The frozen fun continues into this Saturday, January 18th beginning at 10am for the 9th Annual Ice Carnival in The Loop! Icy cool drinks for adults and family fun events will be available all day between the 6100 and 6600 blocks of Delmar! Icy activities include:
- Moonrise Hotel rooftop half-pipe – thanks to No Coast Skate Shop!
- Human dog sledding race
- Red Bull Air Force Dive Team landing in front of the Moonrise (TBD)
- Frozen Buns Run, 5K or 10K
- $1000 ice cube treasure hunt
- Putt Putt Pub Crawl
- Temporary tattoo scavenger hunt, final prize at The Pageant
- Chainsaw ice carvings
- Ice slides and sculptures
Learn more about all of the frosty fun events happening throughout the day and start planning your schedule so you don’t miss anything!