Date: Friday, November 6, 2015
Time: 7 – 11 pm
Tickets: $40 for Garden members/$50 for non-members
Venue: Moonrise Hotel, 6177 Delmar, St. Louis, MO 63112
We are proud to be a sponsor of the 2015 Green Ball! Proceeds from the gala will go to the EarthWays Center, a division of the Missouri Botanical Garden. The EarthWays Center is devoted to the “conservation of energy and other natural resources for the future, otherwise known as ‘sustainability’ – meeting the needs of the current generation without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.” Now that’s an eco-friendly idea we can get behind! This year’s theme is “Autumnal Anniversary” as the EarthWays Center is celebrating its 15th year.
What can guests look forward to?
- Locally-sourced and organic appetizers and sweet treats donated by our sponsors and prepared by Eclipse Restaurant
- Complimentary cocktails, beer, and wine
- Live music by The Trip Daddys
- Roaming entertainment and dancers
- Fun interactive photo booth
We guarantee this is the greenest party you’ll ever attend. How can we do that? Check it out:
- Carbon offsets for travel and electricity used during the ball
- Food and beverages will be organic, seasonal, or locally-sourced
- Brochures will be printed on recycled paper with soy-based ink
- Food waste will be composted and paper and glass waste will be recycled
- Tap water will be offered to guests rather than bottled water
- The hotel’s solar powered rooftop moon will be illuminated by energy-efficient green lights
Get your ticket here and then plan your green-colored, eco-friendly or upcycled outfit. There will be an expert panel of fashion and style judges who will award the three “Best Dressed” guests and give them each a night’s stay at the Moonrise Hotel, a Missouri Botanical Garden membership and a $25 Eclipse Restaurant gift card. Don’t forget to purchase your raffle tickets. Plus, guests who carpool to the event (must have four or more people) will get free valet parking.