Spring is finally here, which means that brunch season is in full effect! This April, we’re giving you the opportunity to win a free brunch for four* at the Eclipse Restaurant in the Moonrise Hotel.
Just visit Eclipse for Sunday brunch between April 1 and April 27 and post a photo of your meal to Instagram, tagging @MoonriseHotel and using the hashtag #BrunchOnTheMoon. Winner will be chosen by April 30th!
Our Easter Brunch Buffet will be truly out of this world with a build-your-own omelet station, ham and salmon carving station and all your favorite hot and cold breakfast foods. It’s the perfect place to snap your photo for the #BrunchOnTheMoon contest! (Note: Easter Brunch is not our normal brunch. Winners will receive brunch for four of our a la carte menu.)
Can’t make it on Easter? Brunch is the best way to start any Sunday, and our menu has something for everybody.
No matter when you come, remember to post your brunch photo—you don’t want to miss out on the chance to eat for free with your friends and family the next time you visit Eclipse!
*Includes taxes and gratuities. Alcoholic beverages not included.
Instagram Contest Rules
1. Instagram a photo of your Moonrise brunch from April 1 – April 27, 2015.
2. Tag @MoonriseHotel in your post.
3. Use the hashtag #BrunchOnTheMoon.
Contest will run from April 1 – April 27, 2015. Our Food and beverage team will vote on the best picture and the winner will be awarded brunch for four at Eclipse. Certificate valid from 4/28/15-4/27/16 and cannot be extended.
Moonrise Hotel’s #BrunchOnTheMoon Contest
Start Date: April 1, 2015
End Date: April 27, 2015
Sweepstakes Start Time: 12 pm Central Standard Time
Total Prizes to be Awarded: (1) Brunch Package
Description of Prize(s): Brunch for four at the Eclipse Restaurant; includes taxes and gratuities, does not include alcoholic beverages.
Number of Winners: One (1)
Winners Picked: April 28, 2015
Geographic Exclusions: Open to U.S. residents only
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. SPONSOR: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by the Moonrise Hotel and Eclipse Restaurant (“Sponsor”), which is solely responsible for its content.
a. You must be 21 years or older and a legal resident of the United States or the District of Columbia, excluding any geographic areas as listed above.
b. Employees and relatives (spouse, parent, in-laws, brother, sister, child or household resident) of Sponsor and their parent or subsidiary companies, affiliates, agents, representatives, advertising agencies and promotional agencies and suppliers are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes.
c. The Selected Entrant and Selected Entrant’s Guest may each be required to complete and execute a Declaration of Eligibility & Liability/Publicity Release, along with other requisite information within ten (10) days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate Selected Entrant will be chosen.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Instagram a photo of our brunch and tag it with #BrunchOnTheMoon and @MoonriseHotel. Photo submissions must be uploaded by April 27, 2015 at 11:59 pm (“Sweepstakes End Date”) according to Sponsor’s own internal clock. Any other form of entry other than described herein is void.
5. WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: The winner (“Selected Entrant”), selected by Sponsor from among all eligible Sweepstakes Entries, will be announced according to the schedule set forth above. The Selected Entrant will be notified by Instagram within 48 hours of being selected. The winner may be required to verify his/her name, age, email address and mailing address prior to issuance of prize. Selected Entrant must respond to Eclipse Restaurant/Moonrise Hotel posting of being the winner within 72 hours of post or offer is no longer valid.
6. PRIZE: Prize awarded as listed above. Any taxes and any other costs not specifically stated within these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner is not permitted to substitute the Prize for any reason. Prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. This sweepstakes and your participation are subject to all federal, state and local laws. Sponsor reserves the right to make substitutions as necessary of equivalent or greater value. Otherwise, there is no substitution of prize by winner.
Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible Sweepstakes Entries received.
All other costs associated with accepting, redeeming and using a prize are the sole responsibility of the Selected Entrant. Any depictions of a prize are for illustrative purposes and may not be actual prize awarded. No substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent is available for a prize (or component of a prize), except that Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may substitute a prize with a prize of equal value, whether due to the unavailability of a prize, or for any other reason. All federal, state or other taxes are the sole responsibility of the Selected Entrant. Sweepstakes winnings are taxable income. The Selected Entrant may be issued an IRS Form 1099 from the Sponsor or Sponsor’s designee for the total ARV of the prize (as stated above) that he/she won in the calendar year that he/she won.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Participation in Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes Selected Entrant’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information, and/or any statements made by the winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, all entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (“Releasees”) from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if prize cannot be awarded due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. By participating, entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of sponsor and judges, which are final and binding in all respects.
8. GENERAL: All decisions by Sponsor are final. Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected entries or transmissions, or problems of any kind, including but not limited to printing errors, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Releasees are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, inability to access a website or fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions or inaccurate transcription of entry information, whether caused by the Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system or limit a participant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes at any time without notice, if in the opinion of Sponsor there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or integrity and proper play of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entrants who violate the rules or interfere with this Sweepstakes in any manner. If an entrant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate that entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes. Disputes regarding these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes will be governed by the internal laws of the State of Missouri. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Sweepstakes must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR FAIR PLAY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.