Boutique Hotel Rooms
St. Louis Boutique Hotel Amenities
From ultra comfortable Serta Enrapture Eurotop beds to moon-themed art, all of the rooms at the Moonrise Hotel feature the first-class boutique accommodations you’d expect of a luxury boutique hotel, delivered with whimsical style and beauty.
All rooms feature the following luxury amenities:
- Serta Enrapture double pillow-top mattresses and luxury bedding
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Custom furnishings
- Desk and executive chair with connectivity panel
- Plasma TVs
- Radio alarm clocks with USB ports
- Sunbeam irons
- Cuisinart personal coffee makers
- Wolfgang Puck Estate Grown Coffee
- Glass and tile walk-in showers or tubs with Symmons Rain Shower
- Top-mount sinks
Aveda bath amenities:
- Luxurious lotions, shampoo, conditioner and moisturizer, all in Rosemary Mint
Moonrise Hotel Amenities
Guests at the Moonrise Hotel enjoy a variety of boutique hotel amenities, including:
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- 24-hour fitness center
- Dry cleaning service
- Award-winning Eclipse Restaurant
- Rooftop Terrace Bar
- Rooftop Twilight Room – indoor/outdoor lounge open all year round
- State-of-the-art business center
- Over 4000 sq. ft. of meeting and event space
- Conference rooms
- Ample desk space & executive swivel chairs in guest rooms
- Seasonal Rooftop Terrace Bar, perfect for casually entertaining clients
- Rooftop Twilight Room Lounge, perfect for casual dining occasions, weddings with up to 100 guests, and receptions for up to 150 people
- Weekend brunch available a-la-carte at the Eclipse Restaurant
- St. Louis Walk of Fame Suites large enough for board meetings
- The Moonrise Hotel offers affordable valet parking at a rate of $17 for our overnight guests, as well as for special events and visitors to Eclipse Restaurant.
- Superior King
- Superior Double Queen
- Jacuzzi King
- Walk of Fame Suite
There is free City of St. Louis public self-parking behind the hotel. The number of spaces in limited and parking is based on availability. These spots fill up quickly on busy nights and weekends.
When the city parking lot fills up, guests can park one-half block to the northwest, next to the Washington University “North Campus” at the Delmar Metro Station. This public space is very large and supports overflow parking from both the hotel and Pageant Concert and Nightclub, however it’s not possible to park overnight.
Simply drive into our courtyard and our valet staff will assist you with parking.
Breakfast, lunch and weekend brunch at Eclipse Restaurant – complimentary
Event (non-overnight) $8
We offer great group rates; please contact the Director of Sales at Sales@MoonriseHotel.com to inquire.
Check-in is at 3 pm; check-out is at 12 pm.
We are pet-friendly!
Guarantee and Cancellation Policy
A credit card is required to guarantee your reservation, and for payment at check-in. The Moonrise does not accept debit cards. The standard cancellation policy is 48 hours. Alternate cancellation policy and deposit rules may apply; please refer to your reservation for full details. Cash-paying guests are required to have a credit card which will approve for the total room, taxes and incidentals of the entire stay. A one-night room and tax fee will be assessed for any cancellations within the 48-hour cancellation window, and for any No-Show reservations.
What are the guarantee / cancellation policies?
A credit card is required to guarantee your reservation, and for payment at check-in. The Moonrise does not accept debit cards. The standard cancellation policy is 48 hours. Alternate cancellation policy and deposit rules may apply; please refer to your reservation for full details. Cash-paying guests are required to have a credit card which will approve for the total room, taxes and incidentals of the entire stay.
What are check-in / check-out times?
Check-in is at 3 pm Check-out is at 12:00 pm.
Do you offer valet parking?
We offer overnight valet parking at a rate of $17. Valet parking for breakfast, lunch and weekend brunch at Eclipse Restaurant is complimentary. Event (non-overnight) is $8.
Is there a charge for additional guests?
No, there is no additional charge.