VIP Treatment in a Walk of Fame Suite
Moonrise Hotel features 10 Walk of Fame Suites which are individually-themed and named after stars from our very own St. Louis Walk of Fame. Each suite features an inviting entry foyer and cozy king-bedded room. Other highlights include a dining room table for four, a mini fridge and mixing area, and a comfortable sofa and modern director’s chair.
In addition to the standard amenities, deluxe amenities in these boutique hotel suites include:
- Serta Enrapture Euro Top beds
- Two flat panel HD TVs
- iPod docking stations
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Cordless telephones
- H2O bath products
- Hypo-allergenic duvet comforters
- Luxury linens
- Wolfgang Puck coffee
Our St. Louis Walk of Fame suites are perfect for intimate business meetings and small receptions.
Learn more about the St. Louis Walk of Fame stars behind the suites:
- Mary Wickes
- Shelley Winters
- Tennessee Williams
- Red Foxx
- Virginia Mayo
- Agnes Moorehead
- Vincent Price
- Buddy Ebsen
- Josephine Baker
- Betty Grable
All rooms feature the following luxury amenities:
- Serta Enrapture double pillow-top mattresses and luxury bedding
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Custom furnishings
- Desk and executive chair with connectivity panel
- LG 32″ Plasma TVs
- iPod docking stations
- Sunbeam irons
- Cuisinart personal coffee makers
- Wolfgang Puck Estate Grown Coffee
- Glass and tile walk-in showers or tubs with Symmons Rain Shower
- Top-mount sinks
H2O+ SPAS BATH AMENITIES:
- Sea Salt Body Wash
- Hydrating Body Butter
- Sea Marine Revitalizing Shampoo
- Marine Collagen Conditioner
MOONRISE HOTEL AMENITIES
Guests at the Moonrise Hotel enjoy a variety of boutique hotel amenities, including:
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- 24-hour fitness center
- Dry cleaning service
- Award-winning Eclipse Restaurant
- Rooftop Terrace Bar
- Rooftop New Moon Room – indoor/outdoor lounge open all year round
- State-of-the-art business center
- Over 4000 sq. ft. of meeting and event space
- Conference rooms
- Ample desk space & executive swivel chairs in guest rooms
- Semi-private room in Eclipse Restaurant, perfect for a working lunch
- Rooftop Terrace Bar, perfect for casually entertaining clients
- Rooftop New Moon Room Lounge, perfect for casual dining occasions, weddings with up to 100 guests, and receptions for up to 150 people
- Rooftop Sunday Brunch
- St. Louis Walk of Fame Suites large enough for board meetings
- The Moonrise Hotel offers affordable valet parking at a rate of $17 for our overnight guests, as well as for special events and visitors to Eclipse Restaurant.
There is complimentary public self-parking behind the hotel. This parking is based on availability and fills up quickly on busy nights and weekends.
When the city parking lot fills up, guests can park one-half block to the northwest, next to the Washington University “North Campus” at the Delmar Metro Station. This public space is very large and supports overflow parking from both the hotel and Pageant Concert and Nightclub, however it’s not possible to park overnight.
Simply drive into our courtyard and our valet staff will assist you with parking.
Breakfast, lunch and Sunday Brunch at Eclipse Restaurant – complimentary
Event (non-overnight) $8
We offer great group rates; please contact the Director of Sales at Sales@MoonriseHotel.com to inquire.
Check-in is at 3 pm; check-out is at 12 pm.
We are pet-friendly!
Guarantee and Cancellation Policy
A credit card is required to guarantee your reservation, and for payment at check-in. The standard cancellation policy is 48 hours. Alternate cancellation policy and deposit rules may apply; please refer to your reservation for full details. Cash-paying guests are required to have a credit card which will approve for the total room, taxes and incidentals of the entire stay. A one-night room and tax fee will be assessed for any cancellations within the 48-hour cancellation window, and for any No-Show reservations.
We’re over the Moon to be a member of Stash Hotel Rewards.
This innovative program frees travelers from the uninspired offerings of existing hotel reward programs by making it easy to break free from big, bland hotel chains and stay at amazing hotels.
With Stash, you can quickly earn points for free nights at Moonrise Hotel and many other stunning hotels across the U.S. and the Caribbean, including some of the best spas in Napa, upscale resorts in Florida, and boutique gems in major cities such as San Francisco and New York.
Unique: Stay at distinctive, independently-run hotels, each one with a story to tell.
Fast: Earn free nights ridiculously fast.
Flexible: Say goodbye to blackouts and other program annoyances that make your back ache.