Food & Drinks
From the rooftop to your room, Moonrise Hotel has fantastic fare to keep you full and satisfied.
ST. LOUIS ROOFTOP TERRACE BAR
The stunning Rooftop Terrace Bar at the Moonrise Hotel offers a dramatic view of the bustling Delmar Loop district and St. Louis skyline. Enjoy signature cocktails and appetizers under the world’s largest man-made moon.
- The outdoor terrace closes for the season on November 1st.
- Open daily from 5:00 pm to 2:15 am.
- Hours do vary based on private events and weather.
- Available for private parties until 7:00 pm.
- For more information download the Moonrise Hotel Meeting & Event Planner’s Guide.
ST. LOUIS TWILIGHT ROOM
The Twilight Room is a spectacular all-season indoor/outdoor space perched on the 8th floor rooftop with gorgeous views. Enjoy our cocktails and our specially-created small plates menu.
- Open all year round, rain or shine, from 5:00 pm – 2:15 am.
- Available for private parties.
As a private event space, this modern and sleek venue creates the perfect atmosphere for a stellar event. Accommodate up to 80 people for a full service or banquet style dining event. Join us under the stars for your next special occasion!
The Eclipse Restaurant specializes in modern American cuisine, serving classic American fare with a cosmic twist and specialty seasonal and classic cocktails. Head to Eclipse Restaurant for breakfast, lunch, dinner or the weekend brunch served exclusively on Saturday and Sunday. Eclipse Restaurant’s menu is updated throughout the year so there’s always something new to try!
- Open Sunday-Thursday from 6:30 am to 12:00 am, Friday & Saturday 6:30 am – 1:30 am
- Kitchen closes at 10 pm
- Available for private parties and events.
Our 24 hour room service will ensure that no matter what time you’re hungry, we’ll have something to curb your appetite.
- Available 24 hours a day
Meet our Food & Beverage Director, Seth Wahlman, he’s serious about craft cocktails and great food.