Grab your grass skirt and coconut bra and join us this Sunday, July 27th, for a luau! Your favorite pet and eco-friendly boutique hotel in St. Louis is hosting a tropical tiki party on the rooftop terrace starting at 3pm and we want you to join in on the fun.
Mingle with hula-hoop dancers and dance to the steel drums and ukulele as you drink tropical cocktails and snack on Caribbean-inspired cuisine!
Food (all $7)
- Spiced Pulled Pork Sliders with Jicama Slaw
- Smoked Chicken Salad over Greens with Sweet Roll Crostini
- Soy and Wasabi Spread with Vegetables
- Jerk Chicken Breast with Jicama Slaw and Sweet and Sour Sauce on a Hoagie Roll
- Coconut Shrimp with Rum Thai Dipping Sauce
Drinks (all $10)
- Dell & Mar – Plantation 5 year rum, Pierre Ferrand 1840 cognac, passion fruit and honey
- Plantation Piña Colada – Plantation 3 star rum, coconut water, lime and pineapple
- Old Cuban – Plantation (TBN), mint, pure cane syrup, lime and Segura Viudas Cava brut
- Bullet Proof – Plantation 5 year rum, Broker’s gin, Velvet Falernum, lime juice and pineapple